Silk Road reloaded: Tor/i2p distro client released!
Ok im drunk as hell after 1/2 bottle of whiskey but i have to update that silk road reloaded just released a package to be installed to access the site:
you can download the pack at this url: http://oukryuqqc7ffenin.onion.rent.to/files/d2e0e6d82c0f7c0759c5ee6c08f63540.zip
the instructions are as followed:
0. Verify the .sig with my pub key available on http://reddit.com/r/silkroadreloaded (I strongly recommend this as it will ensure the authenticity of it coming from me. If you are unfamiliar with gpg/pgp search “beginner’s opengpg guide” on your favorite anonymous search engine I like duckduckgo.com and startpage.com in that order.
1. Burn to CD OR use unetbootin(available here -> http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net ) to install to USB.
2. Wait for bootup, i2p network takes approximately 2-6 minutes to get completely synced, wait before going to any .i2p address.
3. Tor is usually available in under a minute.
4. If you have vmware/virtualbox you can also install it to your virtualdrive, if you have a spare real machine you can also install it this way using “TC_install” from the main menu.
5. If you need to check/manage/change/configure i2p you can do so easily here -> http://127.0.0.1:7657
6. Autoproxy is installed and firefox should be set to absolute minimal config for the most anonymous, least problems. Autoproxy is switching automatically between proxies for you. It can be changed as needed. If you plan on surfing non .onion.rent/.i2p you should be surfing anonymously.
Comments? Questions? Issues? Complaints? Post them on the /r/silkroadreloaded.
silk road reloaded Reddit url is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/silkroadreloaded
Come on guys we are waiting for you!