On this page, we have compiled the guides we have previously published for dark net markets that use multisig transactions. We want to encourage our readers to use these marketplaces to reduce the risk of losing funds in case of a takedown or hack.
- Marketplace.i2p (skip the installation parts to the multisig part) â Shut Down for an unknown reason
- Tutorial: Multi-signature Transactions with Electrum 2.0
- Bitwasp (CMS) – Valid for all Bitwasp based marketplaces built with the new version that includes multisig transactions
- Hydra Marketplace â Seized During Operation Onymous
- Tor Bazaar â Seized during Operation Onymous
- Cloud Nine / C9 â Seized during Operation Onymous
- Cannabis Road (old) â Hacked
- 1776 Market â Went down for an unknown reason
- Evolution – Gone – Exit scam
- BlackBank Market – Exit Scam
- The Pirate Markets â Gone with the customersâ bitcoins.
- Alpaca Marketplace â Seized during Operation Onymous
- TOM– – Gone.
- Tortuga Market â Went down for an unknown reason